Why It Can Be Difficult to Open the 3rd Eye
Nearly all of the oldest religions in the world have a reference to the third eye. In the east, they call it the "ajna chakra". This point of energy is located between the eyebrows, deep within the brain. By focusing at this point, you can bring the other chakras into harmony. By opening it, you can peer into different realms and achieve enlightenment. But even with steady meditation, opening this energy point can be nearly impossible. Here are some reasons you're probably struggling, and how you can overcome them.
1. Giving Up Way Too Soon - You can't expect to see angels descending from heaven in your first meditation session. If you want to experience metaphysical energies, you must embark on a journey of self-discovery. That's going to take time, because you have to let go of old habits that keep your vibration lower. Just enjoy the process, because it's beautiful.
2. Holding Onto Bad Habits - Just because you can't see angels and astral energy doesn't mean they're not there. Plenty of people have had experiences where they've pierced the veil that separates us from them. The only issue is that you have something blocking you; basically, it's like a blindfold that keeps you from seeing a different reality. But this block cannot take away your gift of intuition- only numb it. Some examples of common intuitive "blocks" are stuck emotions from the past, a toxic relationship, a chemical laden diet, or a harmful work or home environment.
3. Being "Too Open" To Others Emotions - It can be pretty exhausting to be empathic; you pick up on the feelings of others and your environment. Those pile on top of your own thoughts and emotions, and can drain you of energy. If this sounds like you, you have to ground yourself. If you are not grounded, you may find yourself subconsciously trying to ground through other activities like eating, engaging in conflict, scrolling through your Facebook news feed, watching TV, or reading. These are not effective ways of grounding.
4. Forgetting About the World - It may come as a shock, but not everything about spirituality is healing. In fact, there is a harmful way of meditating. There are a great number of spiritual seekers who are "seeking spirituality" as a means of escaping the everyday. The goal of meditation is to remove the veil that prevents you from being aware of the astral world, not use it as a crutch. Constantly using otherworldly language, looking down on those who don't have a spiritual practice, and refusing to engage in situations that are negative (but necessary in life) actually prevents you from uncovering deeper spiritual realms. Part of the great lesson in life is learning how to navigate the hard things no one wants to deal with!
QUANTUM HEALTH TIP: Use the Cosmic Eye Elixie to open the energy channels to and from the third eye.
Six Ways to Inspire Positivity and Well-Being
These integrated approaches are reminders that you are a powerful partner in creating and optimizing your own well-being. How can you take a more active role in promoting your health and confronting health challenges as they may arise?
1. Learn about positive health practices to promote greater health, well-being, and resilience, and that can help you optimize treatments and procedures during health challenges. For example: Read information from reliable sources. Talk to friends and experts about pro-health habits and self-care practices, such as proper nutrition, meditation, relaxation, physical activity, good sleeping habits, and positive psychology strategies.
2. When it comes to behavior change, once is usually not enough. Sustained practice of positive habits and lifestyle changes are more likely to produce positive outcomes than single, one-shot efforts (Park et al, 2014). Experiment with positive health behaviors, habits, and changes. Then stick with those that work for you.
3. Pay attention to and advocate for your own health and wellbeing. Listen to your body. You might choose to consult with professionals. For example, physicians, nutritionists, naturopaths, physical therapists, occupational therapists, psychotherapists, health-wellness coaches, exercise trainers, acupuncturists, mindfulness coaches, yoga teachers.
4. The benefits of mindfulness can be transformative. Mindfulness and training in meditation are linked to improvements in health. In his book, The Relaxation Response (2000), Benson explains how meditation can reduce the stress reaction, contributing to improving wellness.
5. Pay attention to positive experiences and events. This simple process that positive psychology researchers call savoring can improve wellbeing. Savoring involves noticing and thinking about even the simplest positives. Writing about the positives in your life or what you're thankful for offers a structure to help you pause, notice, and focus on what brings you joy and meaning.
6. Create space to explore your spirit and spirituality. Humans possess a reservoir of spirit, life force, and remembered wellness to tap into. Spirituality is a universal theme that crosses time and cultures and can offer powerful, transformational possibilities. Spirituality can help you build resilience during stressful situations, and stimulate a sense of meaning and purpose, hope, and wellbeing. Consider practices such as prayer, contemplation, meditation, singing, chanting, or becoming involved in a spiritual community.
QUANTUM HEALTH TIP: Stress is the main barrier to positivity in life and subsequent well-being. Use Clean Sweep to clear any space of chaotic and negative energies. (Now on sale 30% off through 12/19/21).
We All Can Have Psychic Abilities
Most of us have psychic abilities to a certain degree, and over time psychic abilities can be developed and even perfected. Here are seven ways to unlock your psychic potential. Here are seven practices to develop that "sixth sense".
1. Meditate every day - Meditation raises your energetic vibration. Through meditation, you'll begin to feel more connected to your higher self, your spirit guides and the energy of others. Just 10 to 15 minutes of meditation a day can help you become more spiritually-tuned.
2. Trust your intuition - To unlock your psychic powers, learn to trust your gut. To access your intuition, switch off your inner critic. Stop rationalizing everything and just listen without judgment.
3. Stop fearing the unknown - Psychic ability isn't guided by some unseen force; it's guided by intuition, confidence in self and the ability to feel another's emotions, or rather, get into someone's head. When you're guided by fear you can't really get in touch with your spiritual side. So, instead of fearing the unknown, embrace your psychic ability and treat it like a gift.
4. Get to know your spirit guides - Spirit guides gently guide you throughout life intuitively, helping you stay on track with your soul's purpose. Simply ask your guides for a sign. Don't justify what transpires, just go with it, and then trust that they'll get the job done.
5. Try psychometry - Practice feeling the energy of objects to develop your psychic's abilities. The object should be unknown to you and something the person has had in his possession for a long time. Allow images and feelings to come into your mind, and then say whatever you see, hear, feel or sense while you hold the object. Don't judge. The impressions may seem strange and even meaningless to you, but they might be of significance to the owner of the object. The more you practice, the better you'll get.
6. Make predictions - To expand your psychic abilities, try making predictions. Close your eyes and breathe in deeply. Make sure you're comfortable and your feet are firmly planted on the floor. After a few deep breaths, think about the next day. In your mind imagine yourself there. Now, write three predictions down on paper for that day. Check back the next day for accuracy.
7. Read other people's thoughts - Begin by simply guessing what your friends or family are thinking whenever possible. Additionally, ask a friend to draw pictures or select random playing cards. Then, try to figure out what your friend has drawn, or which card they have chosen. Practice makes perfect.
QUANTUM HEALTH TIP: Significantly enhance natural psychic abilities with any of our Intelligent Mediation Elixirs. Each one addresses a different realm of extra-sensory experience.
Health & Healing Hack of the Week
My Liquid Fish
This is a handy and effective little energy mudra that you can do anywhere to address acute conditions, or to create a routine for chronic pains and conditions. Discovered, or received by healer, Jimmy Mack, My Liquid Fish is a finger motion. Begin with the index finger of either hand, hold it on or near the area in need, and then draw a "fish" as you move your finger away from the area to be healed. Energy can be drawn into an area by simply reversing the motion of the finger by starting away from the focus area and drawing the "fish", ending the motion on or near the area of interest. I use this daily, and have noticed it causes a shift where it is applied, and changes the pain or discomfort, in many cases simply taking it away. -- From 25 No Cost Health & Healing Hacks by Boyd Martin)
Quantum Healer of the Week
Chameice Daniel has helped thousands of people worldwide fully anchor into their infinite power to create the lives they only dreamed were possible. After manifesting a seven-figure company, her twin flame, and her dream of traveling the world she now teaches others how to use the principles of her programs to consciously create the powerful lives they desire using the same process she used. She has been named the "Queen of Abundance" by clients and has helped CEOs, CFOs, actors, writers, and people just beginning to create their dreams manifest large income streams, publishing contracts, twin flames and soulmates, and much more! She is a natural intuitive with an academic background in psychology. She holds honorary Doctor of Divinity and Doctor of Metaphysics Certificates. She was trained by Jack Canfield (famed author of "Chicken Soup For The Soul") in his famous Success Principles workshop. She is certified in Laughter Yoga, Angel Card readings, Archangel Life Coaching, Intuitive Counseling, Kinesiology, and Interfaith Ministries. She is a certified Peace Ambassador and Inner Priestess with years of shamanic training. WEBSITE
Company & Product News
Clean Sweep 30% Off
With the holidays coming up, the pent-up emotions of being through a so-called pandemic, combined with family interactions, is a recipe for upset. Before sitting down to the table to give thanks, spray the room with Clean Sweep. It will harmonize the space, bringing everything into equilibrium. We have many reports of Clean Sweep completely changing the mood of normally contentious meetings, such as monthy financial committees, strategic planning, marketing design meetings, etc. etc. "I work as a supervisor in a local county, and everybody dreads our monthly budget meeting that invaribly ends up with a lot of sarcasm and ill will coming from staff members. This time I sprayed the room with Clean Sweep, and the meeting was completely peaceful, even funny. Afterwards, everyone was smiling and in a good mood. Amazing!" -- Carol H., Chicago, IL. We're offering 30% off Clean Sweep to help everyone take advantage of this wonderful invention. Use discount code: CS30. Offer good till 12/19/21 (does not apply to case prices). Clean Sweep is available in 8 oz. and 2 oz. spray bottles, as well as in a concentrate, which makes 32 oz. MORE INFO AND TO ORDER
AMAZING PRODUCT ALERT: Virtual Oxygen Therapy
Using a proprietary process developed by Subtle Energy Sciences founder Eric W Thompson, Virtual Oxygen Therapy broadcasts the amplified energetic signature of pure oxygen through your electronic devices to support increased oxygen flow in the brain and body. This energetically encoded digital media program emits the amplified energetic signature of pure oxygen through your electronic devices to support increased oxygen flow in the brain and body. No expensive oxygen tank needed with Virtual Oxygen Therapy! Some of the benefits of such dramatic increases in oxygen to the brain include: Reduced effects of acute and chronic neuro-related illnesses, including decompression sickness and carbon monoxide poisoning. Sped up rates of wound healing, including bruises and cuts and particularly those received by athletes during training or while competing in their respective sports. Reduction of the symptoms of anxiety and depression in patients, including those suffering from PTSD. MORE INFO / ORDER
AMAZING PRODUCT ALERT:
VibesUp Vibrational Chakra Bracelet
Each chakra stone is infused with VibesUP's liquid crystal formula containing the essential oils vibrationally tuned to be balancing and harmonizing to each specific chakra. This unique bracelet will also raise the Healthy Vibration of food & beverages as well as raise your Vibration while you wear it. Muscle test to see it working.
SUCCESSES: "As a Reiki practitioner, every time I touch this bracelet I can feel how strong the positive energy is!! I gave it to my partner and she says it's really helped with her self-awareness, and emotional processing, and setting boundaries :)" -- Kayla F. "I bought this for my fiance. Immediately the change in his energy was felt and calm swept over him like a wave. He hasn't taken it off since. Thank you so much for helping us find balance! I will continue to buy items from this site! Again, THANK YOU!" -- Amy R. MORE INFO
Trinity Gem Elixir for the Month
Spiritually: Vitalizes soul purpose through deep soul healing, promoting spiritual integrity. Stimulates growth on all levels. Encourages exploration of the unknown in inner journeys.
Emotionally: Helps you to know who you truly are. Provides insight into emotional blockages and ancient traumas. Promotes compassion and strength.
Mentally: Brings clarity to the mind and clears confusion and constricting beliefs.
Physically: Helps provide insight into the cause of disease. Helps to detoxify, dissolving blockages in the physical and subtle bodies. Aids digestion. Helps reduce pain of arthritis, joints, and injuries. ORDER HERE
(Website usage note: You can search for keywords at Pure Energy Rx, and it will return relevant results, e.g. "courage", "confidence", "fear", "intelligence", etc.)