Divine Archetypes - Primal Elements Mist - Air
Sanskrit Name - Vayu
Location - Spiritual heart
Chakra Correlation - Anahata (heart / 4th)
Color - Smokey green
Sacred Geometry - Circle
Sacred Syllable - Yam
"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against [love]." – Rumi
Air is the breath of life. It is the prana that allows us to be animated and vital. Air holds the following gifts:
- Carries and facilitates positive change, relates to the intuitive body.
- Promotes curiosity, learning, and flexibility on all levels.
- Allows the mind to achieve new insight and fresh perspectives.
- Associated with abstract understanding and dreaming. Air is the element of active dreamers—the visualization of what could be.
- Promotes freedom from attachments (dogmatic, emotional, etc.).
- Supports shifting and directing consciousness and swiftness in all forms.
- Bridges the mundane and the divine to foster love of all types, forgiveness and compassion.
Too little air:
- Constricted heart center.
- Holding grudges.
- Inability to give or receive love, resulting in a dismal view of life.
- No personal intuition.
Too much air:
- Disturbs the mind and causes difficulty concentrating, thinking things through, or sitting for meditation.
- The inability to finish projects, scattered energy, being jittery.
- Poor internal anchoring and being overly swayed by environmental factors
This entire energy complex is birthed from Air. This specific combination "paints" the archetypal patterns of:
Faith - Surrender - Higher Self
Peace - Inspiration - Tenderness
With the qualia of love, forgiveness & grace
Proprietary blend of essential oils, vibrational essences of pussy willow, seeded cattail and charged water.
Simply shake, mist self and environment to invoke the vibrations listed above.