Chakra Mist -2nd Chakra (Sacral)
Svadhishthana: dwelling place of the Self (sva - self or prana, adhisthana - dwelling place). Second Chakra.
Primal Element: Water produces this center.
"You do not have to be good. You do not have to walk on your knees for a thousand miles through the desert, repenting. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves." - Mary Oliver
Svadhishthana holds the following gifts:
- Color - vibrant orange
- Sensuality, sexual intimacy, giving and receiving pleasure
- Creativity, unstructured expression
- Movement, things that wax and wane
- Healthy emotions and inner child
- Hidden treasure aspects of self and fluidity
- Working with dreams and the un/subconscious
- Wounded emotions, keeping secrets
- Fear of judgement, 'getting in trouble,' or 'being found out'
- Repressed aspects of self, inability to experience emotional or sexual intimacy, manipulation
- Nightmares or not being able to remember or interpret dreams