Chakra Mist 4th Chakra (Heart)
Anahata: Unstruck heart lotus. Fourth Chakra.
Primal Element: Air produces this center.
"Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens." - Carl Jung
Anahata holds the following gifts:
- Color - radiant green and pink
- All love, including: unconditional, romantic, veneration for the divine, parent/child, nature/pets, non-attached, and universal
- Fostering forgiveness, resolving conflicts
- Union with others and Self, transforming the common into the divine
- Experiencing the divine in Self and others
- Grace, surrender, compassion and loyalty
- Genuine concern for others and the desire to foster what is best for them, not oneself
- Not accepting Self, conditional love for Self and others, rejection of the magic and beauty surrounding Self
- Controlling, fear-based affection, using "affection" to manipulate, not allowing others to change or grow
- Feeling vulnerable or rejected, not allowing others in or not exposing the 'real Self,' co-dependent relationships
- Critical, hard to please, exaggerated view of people, either good or bad