Researchers who worked for 13 years in the Human Genome Project indicate that they came across an amazing scientific discovery: They believe that the so-called 97% of non-coding sequences in the human DNA is nothing less than the genetic code of extraterrestrial life forms. Originally referred to as "Junk DNA" its function remained a mystery for researchers. Now researchers believe that our DNA is extraterrestrial in origin.
After extensive analysis with the help of other researchers in diverse fields such as mathematics, chemistry and programming, Maxim A. Makukov of the Fesenkov Astrophysical Institute have ventured out and asked if there is a possibility that, what we call "junk DNA" is actually some sort of extraterrestrial code, created by a non-terrestrial programmer.
According to researchers from Kazakhstan, "Our hypothesis is that a more advanced extraterrestrial civilization was engaged in creating new life and planting it on various planets. Earth is just one of them."
The researchers indicate that "What we see in our DNA is a program consisting of two versions, a giant structured code, and a simple or basic code."
The team of researchers believes for a fact that the first part of our DNA code was not written on Earth and according to them it is verifiable. Secondly and most importantly, genes alone are not enough to explain the evolution/abrupt evolution process and there must be something more in "the game".
According to Makukov, "Sooner or later, we have to accept the fact that all life on Earth carries the genetic code of our extraterrestrial cousins and that evolution is not what we think it is."
QUANTUM HEALTH TIP: Ultimately, we are all created out of the stuff of stars, with the same atoms and molecules that have existed for millennia everywhere in the galaxy and universe. Sit with that for a moment. Okay, now, look at our Moldavite Gem Elixir.
Just 20 Minutes Outside--It Has Great Health Benefits
Twenty minutes. At least that much time a day spent outside that can help reduce stress hormone levels, according to a new study.
The study, completed by University of Michigan researchers, Mary Carol Hunter, Brenda Gillespie and Sophie Yu-Pu Chen, was released Thursday. It concluded that an efficient "nature pill"--20 to 30 minutes walking, sitting or completing a physical activity outside or interacting with nature--can reduce health issues such as chronic stress, blood pressure, cholesterol, heart disease and weight.
Hunter said the study was developed for health care practitioners to utilize when giving patients a "nature-pill prescription."
"For a while, people have been trying to put a number on how much nature is needed," Hunter told the Free Press Thursday. "Health care professionals have different answers."
About 44 people from Ann Arbor participated in an eight-week summer study in June 2014 and had a nature experience three times a week.
Hunter said the participants were allowed to decide what they did and where they went to be in tune with nature. She, Chen and Gillespie concluded 20 minutes because statistics showed a gradual decrease in stress. But they also noticed a dramatic decrease in stress after an additional 10 minutes.
"Thirty minutes is the ideal time for the greatest stress reduction. But 20 minutes is sufficient," she said.
The biggest challenge for people is commitment, Hunter said, and choosing to stop what they're doing to enjoy the outdoors for 20 minutes a day. But Hunter said any time away from busy schedules and cellphones can improve an individual's health.
"Start with five minutes and see where it takes you," she said.
QUANTUM HEALTH TIP: Make sure to wear our Vital Force Schumann Resonance Crystal while you're out there. This crystal broadcasts a field of resonance with the Earth's natural vibratory frequency. You literally are in tune with the Earth on a very intimate level while being in proximity to this crystal. Profound states of connection have been reported.
6 Ways of Applying Mindfulness for Increased Wellness
Research from the University of Oxford finds that mindfulness-based cognitive therapy (MBCT) is just as effective as antidepressants for preventing a relapse of depression. In MBCT, a person learns to pay closer attention to the present moment and to let go of the negative thoughts and ruminations that can trigger depression. They also explore a greater awareness of their own body, identifying stress and signs of depression before a crisis hits.
1. Hold Your Feelings with Awareness - One of the key concepts of mindfulness is bringing awareness to whatever you are experiencing — not pushing it away, ignoring it, or trying to replace it with a more positive experience. This is extraordinarily difficult when you are in the midst of deep pain, but it can also cut the edge off of the suffering. "Strange as it may sound," explains Kabat-Zinn of the University of Massachusetts, "the intentional knowing of your feelings in times of emotional suffering contains in itself the seeds of healing." This is because the awareness itself is independent of your suffering. It exists outside of your pain.
2. Accept What Is - At the heart of much of our suffering is our desire for things to be different than they are. "If you are mindful as emotional storms occur," writes Kabat-Zinn, "perhaps you will see in yourself an unwillingness to accept things as they already are, whether you like them or not."
3. Ride the Wave - One of the most reassuring elements of mindfulness is the reminder that nothing is permanent. Even though pain feels as though it is constant or solid at times, it actually ebbs and flows much like the ocean. The intensity fluctuates, comes and goes, and therefore gives us pockets of peace. "Even these recurring images, thoughts, and feelings have a beginning and an end," explains Kabat-Zinn, "that they are like waves that rise up in the mind and then subside. You may also notice that they are never quite the same. Each time one comes back, it is slightly different, never exactly the same as any pervious wave."
4. Apply Compassion - Kabat-Zinn compares mindfulness of emotions to that of a loving mother who would be a source of comfort and compassion for her child who was upset. A mother knows that the painful emotions will pass — she is separate to her child's feelings — so she is that awareness that provides peace and perspective. "Sometimes we need to care for ourselves as if that part of us that is suffering is our own child," Kabat-Zinn writes. "Why not show compassion, kindness, and sympathy toward our own being, even as we open fully to our pain?"
5. Separate Yourself from the Pain - People who have suffered years from chronic illness tend to define themselves by their illnesses. Sometimes their identity is wrapped up in their symptoms. Kabat-Zinn reminds us that the painful feelings, sensations, and thoughts are separate to who we are. "Your awarenessof sensations, thoughts, and emotions is different from the sensations, the thoughts, and the emotions themselves," he writes. "That aspect of your being that is aware is not itself in pain or ruled by these thoughts and feelings at all. It knows them, but it itself is free of them."
6. Uncouple Your Thoughts, Emotions, and Sensations - Just as the sensations, thoughts, and emotions are separate from my identity, they are separate from each other. We tend to lump them all in together: "I feel anxious" or "I am depressed." However, if we tease them apart, we might realize that a sensation (such as heart palpitations or nausea) we are experiencing is made worse by certain thoughts, and those thoughts feed other emotions. By holding all three in awareness, we could find that the thoughts are nothing more than untrue narratives that are feeding emotions of fear and panic, and that by associating the thoughts and emotions with the sensation, we are creating more pain for ourselves.
QUANTUM HEALTH TIP: Use our Inner Peace Crystal to encourage the mindfulness that leads to self-compassion.
The Inner Smile
This is an ancient Taoist practice, where you put your attention on an area of the body and have it smile back at you. For example, there is a pain in the right knee. Observe the pain, and then have the knee smile back to you. You may find it frowns first, but continue until there is a smile. You'll notice a marked decrease or subsiding of the pain, and perhaps some gentle throbbing in the area. This is a sign the energy flow has been restored. This is an excellent practice to do upon morning waking. Amplify the effects of the inner smile by applying the E-3 Revitalizing and Repair Cream to the area of focus of the smile, such as an aching shoulder, or wrist. The combination greatly speeds relief and healing. From 25 No Cost Health & Healing Hacks by Boyd Martin)
Kellie J. Wright
"I now know who I AM! I have been on a Spirit-led journey for the past six years. I am on a passion-filled mission to help individuals discover their own truth through my self-actualized process called "The 90-day Transformation". Yes, through deep meditation, water, sound, and dream work, I was given a resolute path filled with spiritual gifts. ones that allowed me to walk my mind out of darkness. These healing directives granted me to move from mind-based thinking into heart-based being. I believe that we need to learn to love ourselves so that we can love others. There is only one you and you are your most prized possession. I present a powerful structure of guidance that opens up new doorways. I hand-walk you through the process, but your truths and what you are willing to contribute are what determine the course of your life and form the very tapestry of your journey.Our hearts are pure love.. it is our mind that needs to be tamed. I help you to make shifts, clear past residues of the past and blocks that keep you from your truth and light. We can know what we want, but until we are able to Be it, we will know nothing of it. I listen further and dive deeper, guided by instincts that help me lead you to a more peaceful and truthful existence." -- Kellie J. Wright - WEBSITE
New Affiliates Offer Amazing Products
We are now featuring in the web store four new affiliate partners with incredibly helpful and healing products and formulas. Subtle Energy Sciences offers digital subtle energy downloads for your computer and smartphone. These digitized creations contain the wave form energy of such items as CBD, Carbon 60, marine plankton, Oxygen, Monoatomic Gold, and many others. The advantage is, once you own the software, it's permanent, so you don't have to keep buying when you run out! VibesUp offers several versions of their "Nature's Energy" technology, using crystalline structures embedded in such items as shoe inserts, plate mats (eating), water bottles, and much more. They also offer essential oils and gemstones. Great store! IAwake, offers a powerful meditation technology that applies subtle energy principles to their audio recordings giving them a quantum leap in potency and effectiveness. Choose from several programs, such as "Workout Ecstasy", "Profoundly Releasing", "Deep Theta", and many more. The Academy of Fragrance Alchemy by psychic and seer, Almine, offers essential oils and magical elixirs based in ancient alchemical principles, to assist in personal transformation and manifestation. Fascinating collections! So check them out at the these links, or stop by the store and click on "Affiliate Partners".
Life Energy Pack: Simple, All-Encompassing Wellness
My Personal Experience with the E-Formulas: I was introduced to this medicine back in 1993 when the E-1 Stress Relief Formula was first released, followed promptly by the E-2 Digest Aid formula, and then the E-3 Revitalizing and Repair Cream. I was one of the test subjects reporting in as a "beta tester" for the E-4 Formula, which later was released as Foundation / Immune. This whole "medicine platform" acts differently on body systems than anything I've ever experienced. The formulas carry information AND energy with specific frequencies that match major body systems:
- E-1 - The Nervous Systems
- E-2 - The Digestive and Circulatory System (including ALL major organs)
- E-4 - The Immune System
- E-3 - A cream form of E-1, along with MSM and other pain relieving energies.
Subtle Energy Infused Hemp Oil
Vital Force Technology (VFT) lab has created Vital360 CBD formula that combines several energy patterns based on different extracts of the Cannabis plant and infused them into the full spectrum cannabinoid extract (Elixinol Hemp Oil). This differs from other hemp oils on the market in that more healing constituents of the cannabis plant are represented energetically within the oil, using a proprietary process developed by Russian physicist, Dr. Yury Kronn. This process increases the healing potential of the oil up to several orders of magnitude. Numerous studies confirm the importance of the endocannabinoid signaling system in decreasing acute and chronic pain, especially from inflammation. VitalForce360 Hemp Oil improves the body's homeostasis mechanism by supporting the human endocannabinoids system; improves overall wellness; is calming and soothing to the senses; helps replenish and sustain the body during stress; and improves poor concentration and overall weakness. Available in two levels of CBD concentrations. MORE INFO
"Stone of Selfless Love and Compassion"
Spiritually: Expands consciousness. Instills second-sight, and activates channeling abilities.
Emotionally: Promotes truthfulness, improves self-worth and soothes emotional stress. Excellent for healing sexual abuse. Brings repressed memories to the surface. Encourages spontaneous self-expression an insists that you face the truth about yourself and other people.
Mentally: Mentally enlivening.
Physically: May help purify the circulatory system, normalize blood pressure, relieve migraines, relieve asthma and respiratory problems. May improve the skin and balance the thyroid.
Rhodochrosite Elixir is on sale till 4/30/19 for 30% off with discount code RHODO30